Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About Me!

Yo! I'm Joshua Wu. I am a senior in IDST and should be graduating next fall if I do not get accepted into Pamplin. I am currently a Computer Science and Business Minor, but that might change to a CS/ Science Technology Studies minor if I get into BIT or Marketing (not sure which I want to major in). I started out as a freshman in Computer Science, but learned that I disliked it after two years and wanted to switch to Business. My GPA however is not that great because of engineering and CS classes, so I switched into IDST so that I can actually graduate if I can not make it into business.

When I graduate from college, I really want to work in business and deal with technolgy. Whether that means working in IT department, or marketing technology products I am not sure yet. I am currently taking this class in Blacksburg, but probably midway through July I will be going back to NoVA and possible California in the end of July or early August. One of my concern for this class is keeping up with this class and my other online class I am taking while having to pack/move out and do a lot of travelling.

My parents own a small carryout/delivery place in NoVA called forbidden city express (small plug XD) and I love playing sports, soccer and basketball being my favorite. I also love learning about Japanese culture as well.

No comments: